Saturday, February 08, 2003

Tonight my post to the blog is going to be short and simple. I'm getting ready for an Xbox party and it's going to be sweet. I just talked to Geoff Vaz and they are going to be here soon.

One other thing, my room mate has been eating my food. That pisses me off. For one thing - if you are going to steal some bread from someone at least have the courtesy to close the bag afterwards so as to not dry out all the bread. When I confronted him about some missing dried fruit snacks (like fruit roll-ups but real fruit) he just said that, "Yeah I ate a few of them" (I only had 6), "I just saw them there and was hungry so I ate them." (He just saw them in the cupboard where I keep my food and where he does NOT keep his food). He said he's going shopping soon and that he'd buy me some more, that doesn't seem to make up for the fact that I'd like to go eat a sandwich right now but I'm out of bread. He also drinks my milk but I guess I'm supposed to be thankful that at least he asked before taking a box of my macaroni the other day. Don't even get me started on the pile of dishes in the sink.

No comments: