Friday, February 28, 2003

Inheritance

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but Gary's parents have gone down to Oregon to collect some kind of inheritance from some long lost uncle. It's all very exciting and it's almost all that Gary has been thinking about for the past few days. Realistically, we realise that it probably won't be much money since it has to be split several ways. But what if it was.......if they each got like a million dollars or half a million, I'm sure his parents would give some to the kids (Gary, Jeff & Jackie), which means that I would reap the benefits too. I think if we got a lot of money, I'd quit my job, Gary would probably quit school and we'd move somewhere much warmer than Calgary Alberta to retire in our twenties. Oh, how wonderful to dream. We're still excited to find out about it, whether it's a lot of money or not. One thing's for sure, there are no long lost uncles in my family. And if there were, all of my grandparents are alive, so by the time anything filtered down to me it would be pennies only.

No comments: