Saturday, February 08, 2003

Jeff you should have had your other armpit waxed just for symmetry. I mean it might help with balance and stuff.

I went to my one and only MGIS 333 lab today, and I was half an hour late, but that was ok, because I think it took them that long to get everyone to start MS Visio and to download the templates, and so I didn't miss too much at all. Visio is really easy to pick up, especially if you have used a lot of MS products in the past. The class worked out a licence so that we all get 30 day full trial versions free. Apparently you can just reinstall it every 30 days if you want. I am just kicking myself, because I actually had the full version, but I didn't bother to install it or burn it before I had to take the cd back to one of my group members. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to find it again anyway.

One last thing I really haven't mentioned, besides my almost bizarre love of little kittens, is that the real reason Tracie isn't missing the chocolate is because one of my resolutions was to kick it up a notch in the sack. Now I know why life is like a box of chocolates.

No comments: