Monday, February 17, 2003

Skiing

Well, today Gary and I did two fun things. The first and definitely more fun was the cross country skiing. I took the day off of work and we drove out to Canmore and skied in the mountains. We were out there for probably four or five hours and took tons of pictures. If I new how to post them I would, but I'm sure Gary will do it later. I fell five times and the last time I fell I really did a number on my knee. There's a huge lump and a bruise that hurts like crazy. I must admit that skiing down a hill is funner than falling down it, no matter how soft the snow seems.

Monday night television

The second fun thing we did (which was okay only but we were too tired to do anything else) was watch Joe Millionaire. If you havent't seen it before, he told all of these girls that he inherited $50 milllion, when he's really only a construction worker with no cash. He finally picked a girl to "continue the journey" with, and then told her he was flat broke. She decided to go for it anyway, and the producers wrote them a cheque for a million bucks. To be honest, I never watched much of the show. I'm kind of getting sick of all of the crazy reality shows out there...except Survivor of course. Next they're coming out with a show where people who've never met eachother are going to get married based on viewer votes. It's kind of sad really.

No comments: