Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Anna-Maria and I rented the Borne Identity last week. Anna was fairly critical of it, but I thought it was a great show. Ironically I thought it looked dumb to begin with meanwhile it was Anna-Maria who wanted to rent it. Anyway The Borne Identity DVD is now a week over due at Video Update and I'm thinking maybe tonight would be a good day to return it.

Now that I have posted the movie of myself dunking and the new comic parody of Gary's comics, I am at a loss of what to add to this site. I've been telling a few people about the site and I'm thinking what this site REALLY needs in order to improve is more people to post on it. Jackie is in California now working as an Au Pair and probably has lots of things to whine - errr um I mean write about. Mom and Dad still don't know how to use the internet so spending the time and energy involved in inviting them to post and following up with them would most likely be futile at best. Tracie's posts have been few and far between and even Anna has been slacking on her posting responsibilities. So what ever are we going to do? I don't know but while you're thinking about that I've got to run and pick up Anna-Maria from her play practice. Have a nice day.

No comments: