Saturday, February 15, 2003

I went to the Sam Roberts concert last night and Tracie went to her cousin's house to watch Sweet Home Alabama. I give the concert 2 thumbs up and Tracie gives the movie 2 thumbs down. I got a photo pass to the concert, but Tracie had to pay for the video. I think I got the better deal. The concert was really fun. We've decided that we are going to go the the Avril Lavigne comes to the saddledome in april. Hopefully there are still floor tickets available. If we do get tickets, I'm going to burn a cd with all of her songs so that we can learn the words before we go to the show. It's a lot funner if you know the words. I had photo pass to the show, and so I got to go behind the fence in front of the stage for 3 songs to take pics. It was pretty sweet. I kind of have to do homework right now so and I really should procrastinate later.

No comments: