Sunday, February 09, 2003

I think that the graphic looks quite good, but I was waiting until I had something good to post before I said anything.

I guess I'll just ask everyone what they are going to do for reading week. What are all of you doing for reading week? If you can't post on this web log, feel free to phone me @ 203-5653 or write me a letter at 702-1540 29th st nw, Calgary, Alberta, T2N 4M1. I'll check the mail box in a few days for letters, but I'm not very confident that anyone will mail me a letter. My contact info has been on my personal webpage for like 2 years and I haven't gotten anything from that yet.

I'm seriously thinking about being a wedding photographer this summer instead of getting a real job. I'm just a little nervous about it. I'm deciding yes or no over reading week, and if I decide to go for it, I'm putting ads in the Gauntlet for the rest of the school year. I'd also be deciding on my price by then too. That way I would have enough time to get a bunch of bookings/deposits and I would know if I'd still need to get a real job as well.

No comments: