Friday, February 07, 2003

I haven't seen Anna's play so I don't know exactly what she is going to be doing except that it is somewhat sexual in nature. (I believe something to do with a pig troll rutting on stage). All I can say is you wouldn't catch me in such a compromising roll. On a side note, Anna had her eyebrows waxed in preparation for the show.

I just saw one of my professors walking down the hall and thought that now would be a good time to comment on his strange choice of names: Anonymous William Smith. I just call him Wil. I guess one day he decided that he would "spice things up" by changing or eliminating his middle name and then adding Anonymous as his first name. That's the name he uses for all his art and whatnot. I thought I would have more to say about that, but I guess I don't. I'll just let you think about it. From the sounds of it he is smarter than "Things and Stuff" lady.

In other news I qualified for Junior Nationals for swimming. The times are faster than Canada West but slower than the CI's. I don't think I'm going to go though, because none of the other team mates that qualified are going - and it is $250, not to mention it's over reading week - which I'll need to use to catch up on my homework.

No comments: