Friday, February 21, 2003

Vacation Update

I am back from my trip to Calgary. I was supposed to go to Medicine Hat, but I'm putting it off until tomorrow. I went and saw About Schmidt with Anna and her sisters. It is definitely a movie made for the pre-MTV generation. Possibly the worst part was seeing Kathy Bates' naked body - what a shock. Anyway Gary and Tracie gave me a couple of vhs tapes that I'll have to watch sooner or later. Raising Arizona and Born in East LA.

Putting off Going to Medicine Hat Update

I didn't go to Medicine Hat on Wednesday like I had originally planned. I didn't feel like it today either, so because Anna-Maria and my parents are all sad that I didn't come to Medicine Hat yesterday or today, I'd better get some sleep so I can get there in the morning.

No comments: