Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Job Search Continued

I went in to Clarica the other day. I was refered there by Gail's cousin (or cousin's husband, I'm not sure which one is the cousin.)

Last week I wrote their personality test. I get the feeling that they let just about anyone take the test. If you pass the test they call you in to interview/discuss the results. If you fail, they just send you the results.

I got called back, I talked to a guy who says just about everyone passes, he says he's passed everyone he's ever taken. His wife added, "And you don't even have a personality." He seemed to think that everyone passes, but it could be that he actually has the right personality and so of course he fits the requirements.

I'm going in, in an hour and a half. I'm kind of worried about it though.

I know I interview well. I can bs with the best of them in an interview. The thing is, I don't really know anything about the job. I'm worried about how I will find customers. I'm not really into selling (begging) to family and friends.

In any case, I have to get going or I will be late.

-Gary Milner

No comments: