Monday, July 12, 2004

Bit Torrent

I have noticed that a lot of people are coming here looking for various bit torrent downloads. I'm sure many of you are leaving disappointed, so just to help you out a little, check the bit torrent links on the left hand side of the page. The link on the left labeled "Bit Torrent" goes to suprnova.org and "Bit Torrent 2" is a link to filelist.org.

In my opinion filelist.org is the better of the two. The only allow English movies. Suprnova.org is a more multi-cultural site which allows torrents in many different languages. Spanish and German seem to be big there. I for one, have been shafted by Spanish dubbed movies more than once. The only drawback to filelist.org is the fact that you must register as a member. If you have a throw away email account that is fine.

In any case, those are the two bit torrent hosts that I use.



On another topic, only one person had any comments about my card. I'm posting it again in hopes of attracting comments. The one edit I'm thinking of making is to get rid of the title and make it a personal card instead of a business card.

Getting rid of the "photographer" title would also leave a little more white space on the front of the card. This would leave the face of the card cleaner and leave room to write notes, when I am contacting people at various events.

Anyway, leave a comment about the card even if you don't know me. You don't have to enter your email address on the form for it to work. You don't even have to use your real name. It's not like I'm going to try to contact you or anything. What do you have to hide anyway?

-Gary Milner

No comments: