Friday, May 21, 2004

Pop Goes the Weasel

I was at the University today and I saw that PepsiCo had replaced all the pop machines in the entire campus. They are all now Dasani Water and Gatorade. I though wow, Pepsi is taking this whole "society wanting to be healthier" a little too seriously. It was then that I noticed that there was actually no bottled water or Gatorade in the machine. It was mainly Pepsi, Dr. Pepper and Root Beer.

The old bait and switch strikes again.

Computer Lab Etiquette

When you come into a computer lab with 30 or 40 computers, don't do what the dumas (French for dumb-ass) sitting beside me just did. Which is sit beside the only other person in the whole lab and much on potatoe chips as you surf internet pr0n. I mean, I like seeing female Flames fans flashing their boobies on 17th avenue just as much as the next guy, but please if you are going look at the Calgary Flames flashers do it at home or in person on the "red mile" after the game.

ps. Yes I know that I will disappoint lots people looking for breasts but that's just too bad.

No comments: