Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Google Re-Indexed Me

Hi, everybody! Great news! Google indexed the blog again. The last time was way before I used the terms words flames, flashers, flashing, or red mile. Can you guess what day Google indexed my site? To make it easier, I have included a graph of my hit counter for the last 20 days.



Considering the fact that I am not an expert on the Calgary Flames, Female Fans Flashing, or 17th ave (aka The Red Mile). It seems odd to me that I would be considered as such by google.
To add insult to injury, there are no pics of flashers on this sight. There isn't even a link to female Flames fans flashing.
Talk about marketing the blog, I received two more hits in the time that it took me to write this. It looks like I may be getting a lot of hits for the next little while. Just a question to all the people searching for flashers, why don't you just go down to 17th ave and see the real thing?
-Gary

No comments: