Thursday, May 13, 2004

The Pics I Promised

Tracie and I went for a little hike in the mountains today. We went about 3 weeks too soon, but we had a good time even though it was a little cold and a little snowy in the trees. While we were there, I took a picture of the new car.



This is the car. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be calling it the Coca-Corolla or not yet. I get the feeling that I will probably be calling it the Toyota.

The other picture that I have been meaning to post is the spectacular cake that Tracie made for my birthday. She got the recipe from her Grandmother in Cardston. It was one of the best cakes I have ever eaten.



In case you are wondering, those are almonds covering the cake, not potatoe chips. I made the mistake of asking Tracie's Grandma if they were chips as a joke, and she gave me a really dirty look. If you ask her, she'll deny it, but I know the truth.

No comments: