Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Kilkenny's review

Gary and I went to Kilkenny's the other day for brunch with the staff from the Gauntlet. I have never been there before, or even heard of it to be honest, but I will definitely be returning sometime soon.

It is an all you can eat buffet-style brunch with everything you could possibly imagine. Eggs, sausage, ham, bacon, fruit, croissants, hashbrowns, salads, french toast....you name it. It also included omelets, which you could order the way you like them. For dessert there was cakes, cookies, and squares. Yummm.

I'm not sure how much it cost, since I didn't pay or see the bill. But whatever the cost, it was worth it. The one huge disappointment is that people were smoking in there. If there's one thing I hate, it's second hand smoke. The only thing worse is smelling it while I'm eating. Eating breakfast, no less. Who smokes while eating breakfast anyway? Or drinks beer for that matter. There sure were a lot of beer drinkers for such an early hour. That being said, however, the food was so good that I am actually willing to overlook it.

Tracie, highly recommends Kilkenny's

No comments: