Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Mary Kate = Gollum




Shave that head add a little grey makeup and it's like you're watching "The Lord of the Rings". I first noticed it on the cover of one of the tabloids at the supermarket. I think it was the star. Mary Kate has really gone downhill lately, on the cover of the paper (I use the term loosely), it looks like she has a bad case of anorexia. You can count all bones in her spine.

In other news, Tracie and I came to Medicine Hat last night. Having cruise control on the car is really nice. This morning we went for a run on one of the many paths. It was very nice. Medicine Hat seems to be about a month further than Calgary into spring. I've always really loved living in Medicine Hat, and I really would like to move back here. It's such a nice little town. I'm not in the most spectacular shape, but I could probably jog across it in about an hour or so. I don't know where I would work though, that's the main problem.

Medicine Hat does have other problems. The drivers are pretty bad. The person who edits the photos for the paper is either mildly retarded or blind (maybe he has just given up the will to live). Skateboarders have apparently been causing such a problem downtown that they have recently been banned in a 5 block radius (a 500 word article in the previously mentioned paper).

-Gary

No comments: