Tuesday, January 27, 2004

TALKING DOG FOR SALE

One day, a guy see's a sign in front of a house: TALKING DOG FOR SALE. The owner tells him the dog's in the back yard, so he goes around to the back and sees a black mutt.. . You talk? he asks the dog. "Yup replies the mutt". "So whats your story?" The mutt says: Well when I discovered my gift, I wanted to help the government, so I told them about it, and in no time they had me jetting around the world, sitting with spies and world leaders. And because noone suspected a dog, I was their most valuable spie. Then I wanted to settle down so I signed up to do undercover security work at an airport. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and earned a pile of medals. I got married , had a mess of puppies, and now I'm retired. The guy is amazed. He goes inside and asks the owner what he wants for the dog. The owner says $l0.00 . The guy asks, why are you selling him so cheap? The owner replies:
Because he is such a liar--- he didn't do any of that stuff.

No comments: