Monday, January 26, 2004

Butter, Butter, Butter

Some people in the office ate butter this afternoon. A stick of butter each. There were six of them. One quit before he even got halfway through. He was the unlucky one. The others all ended up "purging" because eating a pound of butter is very bad for you. I think the guy who gave up early still has a 1/4 pound of butter in his stomach.

The official stance of the Milner Blog is this: Don't eat a stick of butter.

Well, the redesign is going along rather well. Some of the tables are a little messed still, I got rid of the grey bar on the right hand side, but I think it will be better without it, and I don't have everyone's links back up. I don't know what I will be linking to in the future. One of the main benefits is that I was able to clean up my code quite a bit. The HTML was a real mess before, with lots of stuff that was un-necessary.

No comments: