Thursday, January 01, 2004

Start The New Year Off With A Bang!

Unless you are a terrorist, but if you are it's ok to start the year of with a bang if you are shooting, A. yourself, or B. one of your buddies, in the head.

Like Tracie already wrote, we went to see a movie called "In America". It was quite good. I give it two thumbs up. One of the major reasons that I really enjoyed this movie was that I felt that I could really identify with the family in this movie (even though I'm not Irish and I don't have kids). They were a young family coming off several big transitions in their lives, moving to New York for example. I felt that this was somewhat similar to Tracie and I moving to Calgary. Even more so, because Tracie has a job, and I am looking for work, just like the guy in the movie.

There are several really touching moments in the movie, and I really recommend it when it comes to your local block buster. Here is a link to the preview via apple.com. You watch two regular preview as well as watching the first six minutes of the movie.

Gary Milner- fan of "In America", a movie better than 95% of all the other movies I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of movies.

No comments: