Friday, January 16, 2004

President's Choice Mastercard

Today, after a month of waiting, I received my President's Choice Financial Mastercard. Boy am I ever excited. I've been checking the mail everyday for the last two weeks. Let me tell you, they gave us a pretty high limit too. They bring our total credit limit to pretty much $10,500.

I don't mind saying that crazy thoughts have been going through my head. Thoughts like, "I should get 30 credit cards max them all out with cash advances and move to South America." I'm sure that we could live happily for a long time with $100,000 or so.

It is likely a lot more fun to think about it than it is to do it.

The biggest legal benefit to us will be the PC points. We already have enough money to pay Tracie's tuition this semester. We plan to pay it with the new credit card, to get the PC points. With this one transaction alone, we will get enough points to go to the movies and for snacks.

The Superstore bank has seemed great to me for the last 8 months. They pay way more interest and charge way less fees. It's not for someone who doesn't do internet banking or has a dislike of ATM's, but that doesn't matter to Tracie and I because those are our preferred manners of banking.

Gary Milner, Internet Superstar who's about to have a ton of credit card debt. (Just kidding credit card companies hate us because we use their cards like debit cards)

No comments: