Thursday, January 22, 2004

Me In a Nutshell

Help! Help! I'm in a nutshell!!!

But seriously folks, things are going good. I'm looking for a job. People at the Gauntlet have started placing bets on my job search. Adam thinks I'll get a job by Feb 2, and Alan thinks I'll get a job by Mar 2, in either case, thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I seriously hope at least one of you is right. Feb would be better, but I'll take what I can get.

Nat bet that Daorcey will get a job before I do. I can't remember who bet on me. If Daorcey wins, I'll be a little disappointed, but only because I want to find a job pretty bad. I'll actually be quite happy for him, because it isn't as if him getting a job will have any effect on my getting a job at all. He has actually given me quite a few good tips for my job search. Around the office, he seems to be the guy who knows the most about getting good jobs. He worked for the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra last summer which is somewhat impressive. I'm not the only one who thinks his chances of getting a good job are quite high.

Well, that's enough for now. I should be doing more productive things.

-Gary Milner, Unemployed Internet Superstar

Ps. If you get a line on any jobs suited for a Commerce Degree holder, let me know. I specialized in Management of Information Systems.

No comments: