Monday, August 25, 2003

Punk Concert

I had to take photos at a punk concert last friday night. I forgot my earplugs at home, but luckily the girl at the door had some extra ones to give me. The earplugs saved my life. I don't know why the crowds ears weren't all bleeding. As it turns out, I got there a little late, which was just perfect, because the first band only had 2 songs left, and so I only had to suffer through 4 songs total. I was really glad to be out of there.

Where The Ones Are Always Cold

We built a deck for our house over the weekend. It went up quite quickly, and we even have finished painting it. I'll be glad when we finally get the rail onto it. I cost about $950 and Tracie is really stressed out about it, because we put it all on our credit card. Luckily, my most recent paycheck will pay it all off. Tracie really doesn't like spending money that we don't have.

Schools Not Out For Summer Anymore

Well, my block week class starts on Tuesday, Sept. 2. I'm looking forward to it, and also dreading it. I'm sick of landscaping, and sick of manual labour. I'm thinking of taking Friday off, so that I can have a long weekend, even if I just spend it by myself. I think that having four days to mentally prepare for school isn't really enough, but I think I can live with it. There are a few things that I have to do, and not the least important is to have a mental health day. Maybe have a cold one on my new deck.

No comments: