Wednesday, August 06, 2003

NOT ONE BUT TWO GOLFBALL SMACKERS
Jane aready mentioned that we went to the motorcyle club land for the purpose of smacking golf balls off the bluff formerly known as the main hill. Jackie and Glen did most of the smacking. It was quite a show. No balls made it all the way across the river because the river must be well over four hundred yards across, maybe even four hundred and fifty. I have to say that I enjoyed watching Jackie's drives as much as Glen's drives because she is so darn good at it the same as Glen. It just occurred to me now that I think I'm going to go over there and practice and try getting some balls all the way to the river and then challenge her to a serious dual when she comes back here to the Scot kids wedding reception. I guess you could't hear anything because this blog dosen't have sound, but the guantlet just landed.


No comments: