Friday, August 22, 2003

Mon Anniversaire

It was my anniversary yesterday. We went to the Global Fest fireworks competition. Three companies are participating, one from Canada, Mexico and the USA. They all have one 20 minute show on seperate days and the winner will be decided and then will put on another show on Saturday. Mexico was last night and the USA two days ago. Canada is tonight at 9:30.

We got near to the place in the nick of time, but then got stuck in traffic for 20 minutes and missed all but the very finale. I was going to take pictures but by the time I got the camera ready, it was over.

We'll probably go to the show on Saturday. We will go early enough to take the shuttle to the show and even pay to get in I think that it will be worth it.

We went out to the Cheese Cake Cafe, because the Olive Garden was closed. It was good, but I was disappointed that we didn't get to go to the Olive Garden.

That makes four years come and gone. It seems a little hard to believe that so much time has passed so quickly.

I had a post that was way longer and way funnier, but some how it got deleted. That's ok though because I am.....

Gary Milner Internet Superstar

No comments: