Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Or Maybe I Am Retarded Enough to Work There

After being such a snob in my last post about being late for work, I'm not sure I really want to tell you what I realized when I got to work. First of all I will say that they didn't seem to care too much that I was late, especially when I explained that I wasn't even scheduled to work but I was just coming in for the extra hours. She stuck to her guns that in fact I was scheduled for today and that I should be in at 3:00 all this week. Nothing else was said about it. Well I checked the schedule again just to make sure even though I knew I couldn't possibly be wrong and it looks like I was scheduled to come in at 3:00 on Monday just like they said. Well where did I go wrong? It turns out that for some strange reason the first day on the working week schedule is Monday. Yes - for some odd reason the first day of the week where I work is not Sunday like in the rest of the world, no everyday when I walk in the doors of the phone survey world, Monday becomes the first day of the week and as silly as this seems, it's really easy to confuse Sunday for Monday when Monday is my day to come in to work at 3:00. Oops.

Gold Dust Update

In a blatant effort to give a site I designed a little more traffic, why not check out the updates I made for Gold Dust Manufacturing. Specifically I updated the Specials page.

No comments: