Sunday, June 15, 2003

Being Odd Isn't Something That Sneaks Up On You

We went to Lethbridge for Jeff's party and we had a really good time. We visited everybody until way too late, and then had a terrible sleep on a single bed. Admittedly, there were two of us, but I don't know how single people can stand it.

In the morning Mom made a good breakfast, and we had a good time visiting everybody. Tracie, Jackie and Mom went looking for wedding dresses and the boys went kayaking. I really enjoyed using Jeff's boat and the river was warm. It made me want to go kayaking a lot more. Although I think Jeff and Corry thought that the river was a litle too dull for them. I like medium sized waves and just going straight down the river. Corry and Jeff like surfing the waves a lot, but it makes me too tired very fast, and I'm not as confident about rolling back up if I tip over.

We gave jackie a ride to Calgary and had a pretty good visit with her. It was definately one of the top three longest conversations I have ever had with her.

Tracie and I will host the next party, but probably not until August some time. Our party will be even bigger and better. By bigger and better, I mean that we will make sure that no one has to go home early, and we will actually have a barbeque.

-Gary Milner

No comments: