Sunday, June 01, 2003

The Milner Blog - A Nice Place to Complain About Crime

I talked to my roommates this morning. One moved out and the other one told me about how last night he saw some suspicious - err should I say guilty parties walking around peoples houses and checking for unlocked car doors. When they saw him looking at them they ran for the alley. Then as he continued his walk home a police car stopped beside him to say that there were a couple of people breaking into houses and he told the police officer what he had seen. What is Lethbridge coming to? Maybe that's why it's less money to buy a house here than in Medicine Hat.

Red Rock Canyon

I found out the other day that Anna and her roommate Zee have never been to Red Rock Canyon before. Well it's high time they went, so we are going there today. Although the day is going to be pretty much over by the time we get out of here, plus we need to be back so Anna can finish her studying. She has some big test tomorrow and needs to study like a mad woman. Mad like crazy, not mad like I'm so ticked off I have all this studying to do.

No comments: