Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jumping High

Here is a link to my jumping photo set.

It has been a long time since I have done any jumping photos. I think it's because my wide angle lens crapped out in December. Now it will only focus manually.

I've pretty much been using only my telephoto lens now. You just have to go so far back that it isn't really worth it to do these sorts of photos.

I guess that I will just have to save up my money or wait until I'm back in Canada to buy a new one. Oh well.

The thing is that I also want to buy some kite boarding gear while I'm here to go kite boarding in the ocean. I posted some photos of people doing it back when I was in Melbourne.

The lens is only a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than the kiteboarding gear. In the long run, I would probably use the lens more than the kite boarding gear, but in the short run the kite surfing gear would be a lot funner.

-Gary Milner

No comments: