Monday, February 20, 2006

Good News

After a week off, I'm back at work, temping in Perth. I'm working in the same office as I was before, another person is off on holiday's.

I'm not sure if they requested me by name, because I had asked my rep at the temp agency to call my previous employers back to ask about working in the evening. It took her a few days, but when she did eventually get around to calling, they had a day job for me that will last at least a week, maybe more.

My new supervisor said she is in the process of hiring a full time person, so she could have need of a temp for an entire month.

I could have done without the week off though. I'm down to about $40 for the next ten days. Hopefully Tracie get paid tomorrow so that I can make the rent on friday with out using the credit card.

I'm invited to Nick's for dinner to night so there's a meal saved, and Tracie learned a cheap pasta meal from the italians in Sydney that costs about $1.50 - $2.00 to make, so if I don't waste all my money on candy, I'll be fine.

-Gary Milner

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I am interested in the cheap pasta meal. How do you make it?