Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs I’ve had

Used Golf Ball Seller
Photographer
Bank Teller
Office Temp

Four movies I can watch over and over

Clueless
A League of Their Own
Back to the Future
Office Space

Four places I have lived

Medicine Hat, Canada
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Perth, Australia
Calgary, Canada

Four TV shows I love to watch

Boston Legal
Prison Break
Deal or No Deal (Gameshow in Australia)
The Simpsons

Four places I have been on vacation

Tasmania
Hong Kong
Singapore
Australia

Four of my favorite dishes

Pizza
Balsamic Chicken
Steak
Tandori Chicken

Four websites I visit daily

jeffmilner.com
Flickr
Slashdot
BoingBoing

Four places I would rather be right now

Medicine Hat, Canada
Calgary, Canada
Any dinner table eating
In bed

-Gary Milner

4 comments:

Jeff said...

The Hat. and Calgary are a long way from Perth??

Jon said...

"Deal or No Deal" is on here as well...

Howie Mandel is the host.

Tracie said...

Howie Mandel? I can already tell it's not as good as the Aussie version.

Jeff Milner said...

Howie's pretty good. But is the show still on? I thought it was 1 week only.