Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Ocean


The day after the wedding, we went to China Beach. It is about an hour and a half North of Victoria.
We had a really good time playing in the water. Tracie didn't go in untill about an hour before we were going home.
She said, I can go in up to my knees. Funny thing about the waves though, they sneak up on you. Soon the bottom of her shorts were wet, so she said it doesn't matter if I go in to the bottom of my shorts now. Well it continued on untill there shorts were completely soaked. Then the bottom of her shirt. Then everything but her head and shoulders. Her Uncle Wolfgang just said, I don't know what you're trying to keep dry, but it doesn't seem to be working. She knew it too and decided to just go for it.
By the way, water at beaches in Canada is really cold.
-Gary Milner

No comments: