Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Squashed

I played squash against Tracie's dad, Ralph. He beat me this year. I think I could beat him if I had a better racquet and if I played a little more often and against people other than only Tracie. I'm issuing a challenge to anyone from the Gauntlet who plays.

I went Christmas shopping with my Mom. I made my Mom buy herself a present, and I'm sure that she will be very happy with it. In fact I wish it was already open.

I reminded my Mom to bring her cellphone with her, but we forgot it in the car, and so Tracie couldn't reach us anyway. I was disappointed that we didn't see her and her family in the mall. It's probably because I drag who ever I am with to the same three stores that I go to every time, and Tracie and her sisters only go to stores for girls.

The cellphone thing was really stupid of me. I don't have a cellphone, but if I did, I would take it where ever I go and it would always be on. I wouldn't be one of those people who have a cellphone and give the illusion of being easy to contact and then leave my phone off. I mean what's the point? That being said, I don't really want a cellphone yet. I have said in the past that, "you can give me a cellphone when you can pry it into my cold dead hands". I guess you would have to take my gun first, though.

-Gary Milner, still alive with no cellphone.

No comments: