Tuesday, December 02, 2003

All These Presentations, and Not a Single Present

I have to do two presentations tomorrow, and one on Thursday. Other than that, I have a major assignment that is due on Monday, but that I have to have done on Saturday night so that one of my group members can have it bound. The stress of school is moving ever lower. Soon I may be done.
I am thinking of taking one more class, is a class called Management Information Systems Field Project. It's description says: Structured and supervised experience in assessing the feasibility, developing and/or implementing of business information systems. Student project teams are assigned to field projects in organizations.
I don't know if I really want to take one more class. The only reason I would take this class is to meet people and make contacts for getting a job later. I think that it would probably help a lot. Getting a job is taking a lot bigger place in my mind lately.
Now that school is ending, I will probably be able to think of a lot more funny things to write about because I won't be so preoccupied or busy.

-Gary Milner,

No comments: