Monday, December 22, 2003

Let Christmas Begin

I finished typing my mission journal. It's pretty long, 66,903 words long to be exact, which works out to 109 pages in Ms Word. I'm pretty happy to have it all entered into the computer now. Next up for the journal is for it to be laid out for printing. I'm not sure if I want to add photos or not. Adding photos would be a huge task even if I only did 50 or so. The book would be a lot nicer, but it would add a bunch of pages. I'm not worried about the number of pages or anything, but adding photos would probably push it to 70 or so pages, if I figured out how to print on both sides of the page. If I did photos on every third sheet, I could even get the pages with pictures done in colour at Kinkos. I think that it would be best if I found a way to break it up in even numbers of pages. Groups of 12 pages would probably be best, if it there is a remainder at the end it wouldn't really matter.

I am ready to go to Medicine Hat, but Tracie seems really apathetic about the whole thing. I think she is preoccupied with getting short changed on her last check. The forgot to pay her for an eight hour shift. Getting them to print a check is turning out to be quite the ordeal.

I'm looking forward to the visit. We might get into the Hat late this evening, but it's looking more and more like we will be there for lunch on Tuesday.

-Gary Milner, ready for Christmas.

No comments: