Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wardrobe Malfunction

It was my bathing suit actually.

After a long night at the U of C teaching a lab to uninterested students, I decided to relax in the hot tub at Cardel Place. When we acutally got there though, the rest of the pool looked so fun that we couldn't pass it up. One of the water park's attractions is a set of buckets, which you stand under, wait for them to fill up slowly and then get splashed. They kind of sound lame, but they were adequately fun. That is until I lost my top.

The water came down so hard that it filled up my bathing suit and literally pulled it off my shoulders. It probably only lasted 2 seconds, because I pulled it up so fast, but that was enough for Gary and a group of teenage boys to see it all. More might have seen for all I know, but just didn't point and laugh.

The funny thing is, although Gary is still laughing about it today, I'm not really all that embarrased about it. It's not that I enjoyed it or anything (becuase in fact, I didn't), but I'm not one bit bothered.

-Tracie, the Flasher

No comments: