Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Selling Olicooks

The donuts sold very well. I was there for 7 hours and sold out, by the end, I was getting a little bored, so I sold a few for less than $2, and gave a few away to people at the Gauntlet.

All in all, it was a profitable venture I'll made about $200. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It looks like I will be doing it again next week. I'm not sure about the date though, but I'm booking the table tomorrow.

I took some pictures of the money to post, but they didn't turn out very well. They were almost all out of focus or blown out by the flash. I had a pretty big pile of twenty dollar bills. It was like they used to say on the 649 commercials, the only problem with having a lot of money is having a fat wallet.

Anywho, I'm off to the leisure centre to swim or shoot hoops.

-Gary Milner

leisure... so much for i before e except after c.

No comments: