Friday, July 04, 2003

Jeff Milner Vs. The Ants

I think the carpenter ants in my front lawn are just about ready to surrender. I bought a bottle of diamaceous earth after the first one ran out and now they seem to be suffering greatly. They were migrating toward the sidewalk in a big way, however, I out-flanked them and gave them a good spray there as well. They may have won a few battles along the way, but I'm going to win the war.

Happy Forth of July Yanks

Hope you have good fireworks tonight. I enjoyed the fireworks here in Canada on July 1st as I was driving home from the wedding late Tuesday night. Fireworks are fun.

I Liked the Tuna but the Tuna Didn't Like Me

I came home early from work tonight because the tuna sandwich that Anna so lovingly made for me wasn't sitting well. In fact it was "not sitting well" so badly that it didn't just not sit, it actually got up from where it was sitting and decided it liked the toilet better. I'm feeling much better now, at this point you're probably not.

You know the thing about throwing up, as gross as it is, it sure does feel a lot better when you get the poison out. That's all I have to say about that - for now.

Goodbye Canada Hello Disneyland

In an act of sheer lunacy I have decided to go to Disneyland for the weekend. That's right - they are having auditions there for Character Cast Members and Anna-Maria and I are in the process of planning our trip. I am really excited, and can't wait to go.

Glenneth and Jack-Hammer's Wedding Reception

Jackie and Glen are having their reception in Medicine Hat on August 2nd (correct me if I'm wrong). Jackie just called me to ask if I would put together a slide show for her. I would like to but with all the things going on right now, it's going to be a struggle to find the time. Maybe if Mom scans 50 pictures of Jackie at Earl's house and Jackie emails me 50 pictures of Glen, together with the video footage that I have I can put together a really great show.

The Phone is Ringing Off the Hook

Well I need to get back to all my errands and I've been getting calls from everyone tonight. Most recently was Anna saying that maybe we should call this crazy trip off. It's still up in the air, but I think we should go for it. If you're reading this why not click shout out so I can hear your opinion? Go for it.

No comments: