Monday, July 07, 2003

Getting Rich

If you can choose to get rich either by luck or by hard work, choose luck every time. For example I'm doing landscaping. I work hard all day and I'm still not getting rich. It must work for some people, but so far, it hasn't been working for me. I also seem to be a little down on my luck, because I haven't become rich by luck yet. I suppose it's all just a matter of time and the distance you walk in a day.

On my mission, I walked at least 11km every day (I counted the blocks on a map one time. Blocks are generally 100m in areas that are planned.) Over the course of 2 years that's about 8030km. 8041 if you include a leap year. In that time, and over that distance I found $3.45 on the ground. To put it into perspective the Trans-Canada Highwy is 7821km long.

I guess maybe I had better stick to hard work.

No comments: