Thursday, July 31, 2003

Back to Work

When I think about going back to work in 45 minutes, I just don't feel good about it. I've had a week long vacation from my telephone survey job and now they want me back. It's a good thing I had that other job though, because if I were relying on just Environics to pay the bills, I'd be pretty mad at not having any work this last week. As it stands I've enjoyed only working at the pool and don't feel like making any phone calls tonight. I'm planning on getting tomorrow night off and I already told them I couldn't work on Saturday. I also got the day off on Saturday from my life guarding shift.

Wedding Reception

I unfixed / re-fixed the tape with Jackie's wedding on it. Though I haven't tested it yet, I did get it back into the broken - but working state, that it was in before. I don't have a camera to test it though. Anna has been stressing about her singing at the reception but I think she'll do just fine. She never did ask anyone to play the piano for her, so I am not sure what her plan is. Is there someone that will be able to play for her? Well I've been coming to the blog for the last few days and have been disappointed with the lack of posting lately. So for those about to post I salute you.

No comments: