Thursday, July 31, 2003

Isn't It Ironic?

I showed up at work tonight and wouldn't you know it - nobody else was there. I talked to Michael, the 400 lbs supervisor, and he said that he thought Pattie had given me a call to tell me that there is no work until next week. Now I should have been happy about this right? I mean especially after I was just complaining that I had to go to work. Anyway he looked at the schedule for next week and I was off all week. I thought well isn't that great first of all they tell me not to come in for a week because there's no work and then when there is work I'm still off. Just then Les came in and I asked him about the scedule. "What you want to work?" I thought he meant right now so I said, "Yes". Ok, come in Tuesday at 5:00.

It would have been nice to have another week off. The grass is always greener . . .

No comments: