Sunday, December 29, 2002

Christmas vacation update.

I spent most of the 26th shopping with my mom, I got an mp3 discman for Tracie, and a few other things. Mom bought a new digital camera and docking station. Dad has learned how to download the pictures, by using the Irvine school camera and mom bought an identical one.

On the 27th, Dad and I hauled some old boards to the dump for Gail and Ralph. They really have changed the dump since I went there the last time. We unloaded the garbage, and on the way home, we took a little tour of the flats. I went and played squash with Ralph, he beat me every game. I only scored between 3 and 6 points in every game. That night I went to the Jacobson's house for their shin-dig. It was quite fun, I enjoyed the little visit that I had with all of them. I excused myself so that I could go to see if Tracie had gotten to Medicine Hat yet, I walked right past my own car and still wasn't sure if Tracie had gotten there yet. She was downstairs, and so we got ready and went to her parents house to open the rest of our presents. Becky was really happy to see us.

On the 28th I went to play squash with, Ralph again. I did about the same, but I did win one game about 9 to 4 or so but he won all the rest. I'm not sure if he was just fooling around, or if I really did beat him. He claims that I really did. I showered at the Y and then came back to the Daniels' to have supper. It was quite good, and Tracie finally learned how to make gravy. Tracie learning how to make gravy may quite possibly be the best thing about this whole trip so far.

Well I guess the final total as far as gifts are concerned is this: 1 shirt from Mom and Jackie, electric toothbrush from Mom, 2 helicopters from Tracie, $50 from Dad, 2 pairs of pajama pants from Tracie and Becky, bag of candy from Grandma Daniels, piggy bank and socks from Grandma Follis, clothes basket and materials to make bread from Ralph and Gail, bread maker from Ralph and Gail, blank CDs from Ralph, head massager from Jackie, tic tack toe game from Becky (hand made in grade 7 woodworking) Sequence game from Gail, and I'm not sure what else, but if I remember something I will update the list.

No comments: