Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Riding on a bus for 13 hours sucks. However, the results are in and I did very well at the Swim Meet in Winnipeg. I have a new best time in 50 free (25.58) and that time qualifies me for the Canada West Meet this February. I lent my parking pass to Anna while I was gone and although I just knew this would happen I forgot to put it back in my car on Tuesday and sure enough I got a parking ticket. I am going to appeal it at the security office after my multimedia class today.

In other news, I finally decided to get my own domain. Let the "master of my own domain" jokes begin! It's not up yet, but it should only be a day or two until http://www.milnerdesign.com/ is fully functional! I will probably also use the email jeff@milnerdesign.com but I haven't decided for sure yet.

I bought a fridge the other day from Sears. I came home and double checked the amount of room I have and it looks like I'll either have to cancel the fridge, or remove cupboards. I'm still undecided. I think I have until the 20th to decide.

No comments: