Tuesday, December 17, 2002

-begin Homer voice. "Segway. It's spelled Segway." -end Homer voice

Today, I rode the only Calgary bus driven in the Argentine style. Fast acceleration, not slowing down for corners or speed bumps. It was kind of like that movie Speed 2 only with a bus instead of a boat. Seriously, I was having flash backs to my mission. It was scary until I realized that there would be less walking, more music, more tv and more sex. A lot more.

I finished my last final exam. My seat was C 22. I was 5 or 6 seats from the very back, and there was only one row separating me from an engineering class. It's kind of depressing to overhear the engineers say, "If the class average is 50%, that makes 32% an A". One engineer friend of mine said that in some classes 20% is a passing grade. I guess that's why 80% of bridges and dams fail. In my faculty we actually have to perform. Stupid engineers, stupid bell curve.

ps. Don't worry Anna-Maria Onomatopoeia, my expectations are pretty low.

No comments: