Friday, December 20, 2002

Somehow the dog story wasn't nearly as funny as I expected. I guess it was all the hype.

I am trying to get down to California so I can spend a week with Anna and her family before my swim camp (which is also in Southern California). Anyway if I take the bus down and don't take the flight down with the team the airline will cancel the ticket for the return flight. So my coach sent out an email to see if anyone on the team who is not going would like to take this last chance and if someone replies then I guess I'll be going, otherwise it doesn't look good. For sure I won't be leaving until Saturday at the earliest.

In other news, I haven't been accepted to the Faculty of Fine Arts in Multimedia, but apparently they are accepting me as some multi-classified student or something weird like that. Whatever it is, it means that I will be eligible to compete on the swim team.

No comments: