Monday, December 09, 2002

Yesterday was the Swim Team Christmas Party. We had a pot luck which was pretty tasty... well actually there were a few pasta dishes that weren't all that tasty, but there was enough really good food that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Afterwards we had a "chinese" gift exchange. I thought I was going to get a really good present because I drew a high number and would have the choice of a lot of the different presents if I wanted to steal one from someone else, but instead I decided to unwrap a present from the middle. A tradition has developed over the years at these Swim Team Christmas parties. It involves regiving the same crappy / scary doll each year. I was lucky enough to pick the doll present and now I'm expected to save it at my house for a whole year so that I can screw someone else over next year so they can be in charge of it for a whole year... lucky them. Merry Christmas.

No comments: