Thursday, December 19, 2002

I am back in Lethbridge. I've been travelling a lot lately. First it was Calgary on Saturday, then back to Lethbridge on Monday. I drove to Medicine Hat on Tuesday, back here again tonight (Thursday) and most likely I will either be leaving tomorrow or Saturday for California depending on how long it takes me to get everything ready to leave. I have two new roommates who would like to move in on the 23rd of December and another roommate who would like to move in on the 4th of January. The problem is, I'm going to be soaking up the sun all the way until the 5th of January so I'm going to have to figure out how to get the house ready for them, find someone to give them a key, and basically just hope everything works out while I'm gone.

Important note: Gary you still never posted about your funny dream. Did you think I would forget?

No comments: