Thursday, December 05, 2002

Only 2 days left for school. I have two take home finals already and two real finals. My africa teacher has continued on with stupidness. The final question is entirely vauge, and is supposed to be no more than 2 pages double spaced. I have no problem with the shortness of it, but I know that there are some people in the class that would have written a two page introduction. Some of my posts here would be two pages if you double spaced them. Ok, maybe not quite, but if you increased the margins a tiny bit then for sure they would be two pages.

I'm having a hard time deciding when to head down to Medicine Hat. I kind of want to rent a video camera over the holidays, but comms media stays open for half a day on Christmas eve, so if I wanted it for the whole holiday, I would have to come down on the 24th. But it sure would be fun. I thought of some movies that I would like to make. One would be a two parter entitled "Reasons it would be bad if I had a clone" and "Reasons it would be good if I had a clone"

Reasons it would be bad:
1. If I told a joke, the clone would laugh before I was done because he would already know the punchline.
2. If I wanted to have the last doughnut, the clone would probably have already eaten it.
3. If the clone did something stupid, he would probably blame it on me.
4. He would wear my favorite shirt.
5. He would take too much time on the computer.

Reasons it would be good:
1. I'm cool.
2. He would laugh at all my jokes.
3. We would be a good match playing games.
4. He would do all the chores because Tracie and I would team our votes together and it would always be two to one.
5. Half as much homework.
6. He would make sure I didn't pay $800 for a fridge.

No comments: