Friday, December 20, 2002

The build up to this dream story is going to ruin it, but here goes...

I was at the race track watching the horses racing, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a puff of dust. It intrigued me, I had to know what that puff of dust was. My dream rewound. I zoomed in, and saw a dog running beside the track then a puff of dust. It rewound and zoomed in so that all I could see was the dog running then suddenly the dog fell into a hole and a puff of dust flew out of the hole. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. The dog fell in a hole and dust shot out of the hole. In the hole!!! Dust shot out!!! The dream replayed 3 or 4 times, I was laughing so hard that I woke myself up because my belly was shaking so hard. It woke Tracie up too. Now, all I have to do is think about the dog falling in the hole, and I start smiling. I can make myself laugh by thinking of the dream.

I have to admit that the story is a lot funnier when I tell it in person.

ps. The guy I was hoping for won survivor. That's 2 out of five survivors that I picked to win.

No comments: