Monday, April 03, 2006

And The Winners Are.....



Megan and Dann
Originally uploaded by Tracie Milner.
Da da da daaaaa ......

Megan and Dann by a landslide ! Yeah !!

Apparently they had 47 % of the votes out of five finalists. Crazy ! I guess all the campaigning really paid off.

So they get their $50,000 kitchen in the next 2 to 4 weeks. It will supposedly take one week to complete and while the kitchen's being done their family is going to be pampered at the Medicine Hat Lodge. Good on ya, guys !!

I called Megan at 3:00 am my time which was around noon her time onyl a couple of hours after they got the news. She said they signed a release that they can do whatever they want to the house and they have to stay away until it's done. This may sound scary, but their house is very old and they are excited for any updates that can be done. $50,000 is a lot of dollars. Apparently the guys who won last year not only had their kitchen done but also new flooring in the rest of the house.

I can't wait to come see it in July. Amy and I are already planning a cake and cookie making marathon with your new appliances.

Congratulations guys. I'm really happy for you.

:)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

We have received emails from literally all over the world, from friends and friends of friends who went on line and voted for Megan and Dann. I love it when a plan comes together!!

Anonymous said...

Freak ya! I sent out a chain letter and emailed like everyone on my hotmail list, and they sent it to their friends, and their friends. lol they literally, had like the world voting for them. however if they went online and looked at the pictures. they truly deserved to win. im outs! this is bekkie in case you didnt know( i bet the bad grammar gave it away eh??)