Monday, February 23, 2004

Today is the Day

Well, my doughnuts should be here in about 45 minutes! Woot! Boy am I getting excited. I went down and scouted out the loading dock, I spoke to the lady in charge down there, and gave her the check to give to the driver in case I wasn't there when he got there. I spoke to the table booking guy, to tell him that I would be there at around 10:00, because on the sheet of regulations it says that they cancel your booking if you are not there by 10:00. I get the feeling that this regulation is only sort of true.

I'm borrowing a cart from the loading dock, to get them all upstairs. I'll have to find someone to watch the table while I return the cart, but I'm sure that there will be someone in the office who can help me out with that.

-Gary Milner, Doughnut Salesman

Ps. If you are on campus, come and buy a doughnut.

No comments: